Friday, January 27, 2006

mozart's 250th

woke up at 6, drove to children's hospital for an ultrasound... they found a large cist on my remaining ovary. not thought to be cancer filled, but to be in the sure side i am testing lots of tests. I hate ultrasounds. my bladder sucks.
this little happening has had me more emotional than my already emotional self, on top of it being almost exactly the same time last year that i was told a similar (but far worse) thing...
Emily still doesn't have a bone marrow donor, im trying to help. sitting still hurts.
my dad has an infection. doctors dont know what it is, he has been in mass general all day in the emergency room.

my mum made cake to celebrate Mozart’s day of birth, it was not really enjoyed. we sang and listened to his entire requiem. the requiem strengthened the hurt so that instead of eating the cake i washed it away with tears.

to finish the day i planned to watch Amadeus, i've seen it too many times recently, so i went with immortal beloved. Beethoven is more attractive in that movie than Mozart is in his, that fricken laugh. imortal beloved is much more brutal. Amadeus is more beautiful.

Corey is attempting to win a trip to Vienna to have a week of Mozart-ness.

"we will speak in music."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home