Sunday, December 11, 2005

I'm on the rag


It's one of those days that I'm just so god damn frocking lazy that I don't want to shower. There are blocks of time where i'm just like, what is the point of washing today? oh yeah, becuase i smell like over ripe casey. in the summer this isn't a problem, im so dirty and icky feeling from being outside, but in the now, the this time of year, the winter, im inside 24/7. NO DIRT.

in other news: oh painting...how you should feel more like a release than a fucking jail cell...but you don't right now.....................

At the vice and virtue ministry we’ll learn our etiquette!
i am a-lovin happy bullets lately.

If I were one of the yale students seelected to do Milgrim's experiment, I would have shocked those vacab-less people until they cried too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home